top of page
Blue Flowers

Argentech Jobs & Recruitment

You may legally work in Canada if you've obtained a Work permit after receiveing a Job offer from a Canadian employer, or if you are on study permit, Post Graduate Work permit, Temporary Foreign Worker or Permanent Residence. If you are currently seeking employment in Canada you may send us your Canadian resume with CLB level, NOC/TEER code occupation title and duties (no more 2 pages) to, and if we find any job openings, you will be contacted with further details. Thanks

Argentech Immigration Recruitment.

bottom of page